Jennifer Stoots has been reviewing fine art portfolios for photographers for 15 years, often as a reviewer for Photolucida, Critical Mass, Newspace Center for Photography, PCNW and ASMP NY. She also works with photographic artists independently.
Stoots helps photographers:
- to explore strategies for expanding their market
- edit their portfolios prior to approaching a gallery or attending portfolio review conferences
- establish appropriate editioning and pricing structure
- choose best practices for finished work (e.g., signing, numbering, mounting, matting, etc.)
- focus on which gallerists and curators would be best to approach given their imagery
Portfolio reviews are provided on an hourly basis and generally held at the photographer/artist’s studio. (Online portfolios are not reviewed, as the digital file does not relate information about print quality.) To request a fee schedule and city schedule (Portland, Seattle, LA, New York), please contact Stoots at 1.503.708.9411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.